Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Christmas holidays


Hi again!! wow! I need to tell you so many things! this Christmas I went with my family to Italy, Rome. It's a beautiful city but if I'm sincere it's a dirty city... I visited the Vatican city, Coloseum, Pantheon and a lot of places!! every year I go with my family to some place in the world Christmas'06 "we went to Rome". On Christmas eve we went to a little restaurant near our hotel, it was really funny because there was an amazing pianist, very good and very nice. That night we found our presents in the hotel. For me, a watch. It was perfect! the last day we had "problems" because we couldn't land in Girona because of the bad weather, so we had to hand in Perpignan (France), but well... it was a good holiday with my family!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home